The purpose of ANDDA is to
promote and ensure the continued vitality of the Nigerian Dwarf goat
as a true miniature dairy breed by:
- Seeking recognition equivalent to that bestowed on the standard-sized
- Serving as the national Nigerian Dwarf goat breed association that
represents Nigerian Dwarf goat breeders to multi-breed dairy goat
- Increasing breeders understanding of dairy goat management and conformation.
- Encouraging closer fellowship among the Members through meetings,
correspondence and the circulation of useful information, news and
- Promoting the use of goat products, including, but not limited to,
milk and milk products.
- Cooperating with other organizations in the development of the dairy
goat industry in general.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS or COMMENTS, please
contact ANDDA using the links below: